500kg/h Pellet Plant Delivered to Russia
In 2012, Kingman was honored to recieve a pellet plant from Russian client in St.Petersbrug. And the 500kg/h biomass pellet plant with the KMPM350 pellet mill was transported to Russia in Oct. 2013.
Technological process of the production line includes from wood chipping to pellet packaging since the client takes wood panels as feedstock. Specifically, wood penals shall be chipped and crushed into suitable size for pelletization and drying then will be the following step to adjust the moisture content of feedstock which happens to be another important step for pelletization.
Russia boasts the largest area of forest across the whole world and we believe Kingman will sieze the opportunities of developing pellet plants in Russia and make the best use of forest and wood resources.
We also extend the friendly hands of cooperation to more Russian clients and has Kingman pellet mill and pellet plant serve Russian biomass energy industry.
Pellet Plant Projects
- Wood Pellet Production Plant Project of 2TPH in Indonesia
- Biomass Pellet Production Line In Australia
- 500kg/h Pellet Plant Delivered to Russia
- Biomass Pellet Plant in Surabaya, Indonesia
- 2T/H Wood Pellet Plant Delivered to Bulgaria
- Pellet Plant Deal with Italian Client
- 500kg/h Pellet Plant in Malaysia
- 500kg/h Pellet Plant in Lithuania
- 500kg/h Pellet Plant to Hungary
- 1T/H Pellet Plant Constructed in the US
- 1t/h Biomass Pellet Plant Constructed In Bulgaria
- 0.5t/h Pellet Plant In Bulgaria
- 1t/h wood pellet plant performing in Romania
- Wood Pellet Plant Enlarged in Scale in Semarang, Indonesia